PaulDotCom mailing list archives

party trick to shut up the non-believers

From: d4ncingd4n at gmail.com (d4ncingd4n at gmail.com)
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 22:16:16 +0000

I agree with you if they are truly interested or curious as demonstrated by things like "wow, can you show me?"
If they were saying things like "you're a pentester? BS! Prove it!" I would perceive it as baiting from a troll. From
Robin's original email, it sounded like the latter.

If someone is truly interested, I don't mind doing a demo. Konboot running from the bootable USB key I keep in my
pocket should do the trick pretty impressively.

Bart