PaulDotCom mailing list archives

party trick to shut up the non-believers

From: jd.mubix at gmail.com (Rob Fuller)
Date: Tue, 4 May 2010 23:04:51 -0400

You could always have HackMeBank on a VM at home "SSH home to your
tools" (covertly setting up your -D 8080) and "attack" a bank. Minor
tweaks to logos and account balances might be in order, but "breaking
in" to an account with 13 million dollars would impress most ;-)

--
Rob Fuller | Mubix
Room362.com | Hak5.org | TheAcademyPro.com