PaulDotCom mailing list archives

party trick to shut up the non-believers

From: uss.thebug at gmail.com (Ulisses Castro)
Date: Mon, 3 May 2010 18:28:31 -0300

LOL, I hate situations like that...

Well, send some pdf's to his mother and take control of webcam and... lol
enough..
Unfortunately, stupid questions deserves a stupid answers and sometimes
stupid actions! ;P

Good luck in your next party!

--
Ulisses

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 12:54 PM, Robin Wood <robin at digininja.org> wrote:

Hi
At a party the other day I was asked the normal question of what do I
do for a living. I said security and kept it a bit vague but was
pressed so explained what pen-testing is and roughly what I do. I then
got the challenge, prove it, prove you can hack a company.

People would say to a dentist, prove you can do a filling but this
person insisted they wanted a demo. I explained the legalities and
finally fobbed them off and got away but it got me thinking, has
anyone got any good party tricks that they can pull in this kind of
situation that give an instant wow but are easy to do and legal? Not
quite legal but I was thinking if I knew any big sites with XSS I
could rewrite but none came to mind at that time.

Robin