PaulDotCom mailing list archives

party trick to shut up the non-believers

From: larry at pauldotcom.com (Larry Pesce)
Date: Tue, 04 May 2010 13:36:16 -0400

He is, and I know of....I mean Bob knows of a setup similar to this.
I'll see if I can get Bob to share his properly sanitized Asterisk
config to do so.

- L

On 5/4/10 10:45 AM, Chris Clymer wrote:
Im assuming Mick is referring to Asterisk

securityjustice.com <http://securityjustice.com> |
<http://chrisclymer.com>chrisclymer.com <http://chrisclymer.com>

On May 3, 2010, at 11:37 PM, Michael McGrew <mmcgrew1 at mail.csuchico.edu