PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Scanning for Intalled Security Software

From: Daniel at virturity.com (Daniel)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 20:42:30 +0100

When you say configuration management system, are you thinking a fully
developed CMDB with integration into Change management systems, proper audit
records, etc or more something like SMS/SCCM where the focus is more on the
deployment/reporting? I wonder how many organizations do disciplined
configuration management for workstation class assets.