PaulDotCom mailing list archives

MFP Forensics

From: kbob at mchsi.com (Bob Patterson)
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 19:01:56 -0500

What type of machines do you have? You can probably go into the user interface if the unit is on the network and get
whatever you want. 99% of manufacturers use fat 32 on the drives and the operating systems are almost Linux.  Anyway
that's how the units I deal with are. The kind of units that you get from a dealership, not off the shelf at Staples. I
may be able to help you with service manuals or codes to put youre machines in service mode.