PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Illegal but Ethical

From: jim.halfpenny at gmail.com (Jim Halfpenny)
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 22:56:13 +0100

One important point is that illegal could relate to civil matters as well as
criminal ones so the sense of the word illegal strongly related to the
context. As for examples, how about whistle-blowing on a serious business
irregularity in direct violation of a non-disclosure agreement or other
contract? Here you have a potential lose-lose situation where the course of
action or inaction could be illegal.

Jim