PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CTF and other events in the UK?

From: Mark.Wityszyn at ventura-uk.com (Mark Wityszyn)
Date: Fri, 31 Jul 2009 12:37:19 +0100

Hi M,

I'm in Leeds and I'm struggling to find other people or groups which are
interested in the same way.

I'm getting the feeling if there are any they're small pockets of people.
I was once told there was a meeting of some description in Leeds, but I
can't find anything about it anywhere.

Totally agree on the conferences, InfoSec sucked and the content in the
presentation's weren't anything new if you read any blogs or listen to
non-UK podcasts.

Where are you?

Mark