PaulDotCom mailing list archives

CTF and other events in the UK?

From: lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk (lists at truthisfreedom.org.uk)
Date: Mon, 03 Aug 2009 10:25:49 +0100

OK, that wasn't the response I was expecting...but it's one that I love!

Thanks all for proving that I'm not the only list member on this side
of the pond that's interested in this stuff!

I'm based in the Midlands/SW/SE Wales for various things including
work so anywhere around Worcester, B'ham, Gloucester, Bristol, Cardiff
would be preferable for me.

I can also make London as we have an office in Docklands, however I'm
not often down in that direction.

How about it Paul? Can we have a PDC-UK "Chapter"? :oP

Cheers,

M.

Quoting Colin Vallance <crvallance at gmail.com>:

I will try to cross over the other way for  that. If a job offer comes
up I may stay for life.

Sent from my iPhone