PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Blue Team Tactics

From: abcampa at gmail.com (Albert R. Campa)
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 09:33:43 -0500

tasklist /m metsrv.dll

?
;)

__________________________________
Albert R. Campa

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 7:38 AM, Bradley McMahon <bradmcmahon at gmail.com>wrote:

I wonder if there has ever been a case where someone from the blue team
went after the red teams machines.

I am not sure of the rules of the CTF but being a linux admin I would try
to find the MACs and IPs of the attackers as soon as possible and just write
a iptables rule to drop all their connections or maybe route them to VM so
they won't get suspicious.
-Brad