PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Blue Team Tactics

From: rbutturini at epictn.com (Russell Butturini)
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2009 13:44:41 -0500

How much of this complies with John's "command line only" rules? Sure
you can invoke MRTG from the command line, but you still need the
browser to view the output ;-)

If the rules are command line only still, I think you'd have to say
carry around telnet/SSH clients that can be invoked from the command
line in your toolkit, then log into your infrastructure devices and
observe the NBAR/NetFlow data manually.