PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Getting Started in PodCasting

From: arch3angel at gmail.com (Robert Miller)
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009 18:11:13 -0400

Ok, Chad just got back to me and I quote "IT SUCKS" so I can only assume
it has limitations and complications in which the output quality may
vary dependant on the input of the user, however it does provide the
cost effective manor in which to host a show with multiple people.  :-P

Sorry thought it would help,

Robert
(going back into his hole to hide again)

Albert R. Campa wrote:
whats the best way to get multiple people on, like you guys do? Is it
just by using skype?

Albert R. Campa

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Tim Krabec <tkrabec at gmail.com