PaulDotCom mailing list archives

Getting Started in PodCasting

From: abcampa at gmail.com (Albert R. Campa)
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 09:00:12 -0500

whats the best way to get multiple people on, like you guys do? Is it just
by using skype?

Albert R. Campa

On Tue, Sep 22, 2009 at 8:48 AM, Tim Krabec <tkrabec at gmail.com> wrote:

I'd like to add that you should spend the minimum amount necessary to
start, don't go spending lots of money only to decide podcasting is not for
you, or that you bought the wrong stuff.  Also for you 1st few episodes just
make sure the content is correct and that the audio is technically good, you
probably won't like how you sound.