PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What if child porn is encountered during research?

From: jim.halfpenny at gmail.com (Jim Halfpenny)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 16:23:06 +0100

To be honest my attitude is based on past experience trying to report
similar issues to law enforcement in the distant past. I've been frustrated
at the crazy conclusions some officers have come to when I've tried to
report issues. I fully imagine spending a night in the cells and having my
life ruined by reporting such an incident. It's a lousy attitude I admit.

Jim