PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What netbook do you prefer for pentesting?

From: dgcombs at gmail.com (Dan McGinn-Combs)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:16:10 -0400

Several months ago, I eschewed the common thought and went down the road
less traveled. I bought a Dell 1318 from their outlet. Yes, I know it's not
*really* a netbook. But it cost like a netbook. And it runs several
operating systems (WinXP, Win7, Vista, Linux and OSX86) well. And it has a
dual core processor - which most netbooks don't!
Dan

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 1:47 PM, Robert Portvliet <