PaulDotCom mailing list archives

What netbook do you prefer for pentesting?

From: raffi at flossyourmind.com (Raffi Jamgotchian)
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 07:54:31 -0400

Some of the components of the Dell mini 10 are different. Ive read a
number of blogs that recommend staying away from it

----
Raffi

On Jun 29, 2009, at 6:32 AM, ramsesoriginal <ramsesoriginal at gmail.com>
wrote:

I used to have a Dell Mini 9, since it has a) the ability to run
macOsX (thus all three major OS, ergo practically every program out
there xD) and b) is completely fanless and has no moving parts, thus
even if you shake/drop it, np. I built a waterproof cover, and now
it's the ideal war machine.

They don't sell it anymore, but i think the new Dell Mini 10s should
do the trick.

My corner of the web: http://ramsesoriginal.wordpress.com

On Fri, Jun 26, 2009 at 3:45 PM, Robert Portvliet <robert.portvliet at gmail.com