PaulDotCom mailing list archives

who trusts google apps?

From: dninja at gmail.com (Robin Wood)
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 23:31:07 +0000

2009/3/11 Joel Esler <eslerj at gmail.com>:
I use it for everything. ?What do you define as Google Apps though? ?Just
the mail/calendar?

I'd definitely use mail and probably the calendar. I haven't used the
rss reader yet but I imagine I'd get into it for something to do while
waiting for things. I haven't used the docs yet either but I may put
whitepapers and things like that on there to read.

Having not needed them before I haven't looked into what other apps
are available.

Robin