oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: Solar Designer <solar () openwall com>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 02:49:59 +0400

Mike,

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 06:58:52PM -0400, Mike O'Connor wrote:
pub    512R/205BBF7D 2001-12-30
      Key fingerprint = 8F 85 89 E1 A2 FC EB D2  27 49 56 1E CC DF C9
      C1
uid                  Michael J. O'Connor <mjo () dojo mi org>

I've subscribed you with this key for now, but you really ought to
upgrade to a larger key, and I'd appreciate a statement on what Linux
distro you represent on the new list.

All: my decision is based on some info known to me, but I'd prefer to
base it on Mike's posting to oss-security.  I am saying this to explain
that there's a reason why I subscribed Mike, whereas I would not
subscribe another "random" person posting the same kind of message from
a personal address. ;-)

Alexander