oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: Closed list

From: ArkanoiD <ark () eltex net>
Date: Mon, 4 Apr 2011 02:48:21 +0400

Ah, ok, i might be missing the whole idea, sorry.

On Mon, Apr 04, 2011 at 01:33:01AM +0400, Solar Designer wrote:

As you can see from another message I posted, I've only setup a
Linux distros list for now, which lets us side-step the issue of
comparing one security researcher vs. another for membership of that
list.  I'd be happy to setup a separate list with only security
researchers on it, and we can ask folks to CC that list whenever a
discussion on the Linux distros list is expected to significantly
benefit from participation of the researchers.