oss-sec mailing list archives

Re: OpenSSH key blacklisting

From: Sebastian Krahmer <krahmer () suse de>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 16:26:07 +0200

Hi,

Last time I looked at the drafts (now RFC) there was no
spec for revoking user-keys. However it allows x509
certificates for hostkeys.
Its all about the RFCs. OpenSSH folks shouldnt implement
proprietary stuff :)
At the end of the day SSH is not really a PKI system. The focus
has been on different issues.

Sebastian