Nmap Development mailing list archives

IPv6 Descovery scripts

From: john <nmap-dev () johnbond org>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 17:06:54 +0200

Hi All,

I have created a few scripts to preform ipv6 descovery based pfuzz[1].
I know this has been descussed before and i thought someone had created
some scripts so this could be a wasted effort.  To create the script i
used targets-ipv6-wordlist[2] as a template.  Ideally some of that
should be placed into a library instead of having duplicated code.  Also
there are definetly some efficiency improvments that can be made to the
mac script.  The scripts are

  * targets-ipv6-dhcp - generate a list of address based on common dhcp
leasses
  * targets-ipv6-mac - generate a list of address based on common slacc
leasses
  * targets-ipv6-ports - generate a list of address based on common
slacc leasses

I will try to do the work to tidy these scripts however i have talked
about scripts simlar to this for i think well over a year and i dont get
much time to play with nmap these days so i thought it best i just send
them in in case someone else wants to clean them up

Thanks John

[1]https://github.com/dragonresearchgroup/pfuzz
[2]http://nmap.org/nsedoc/scripts/targets-ipv6-wordlist.html
[3]https://github.com/b4ldr/nse-scripts/blob/master/targets-ipv6-dhcp.nse