Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 Descovery scripts

From: Raul Fuentes <ra.fuentess.sam () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 17:18:12 +0200

The other confusion I had when reading these comes in part from the fact
that Raúl's original scripts were written to be part of a larger framework
that supported his academic work. I removed the interdependencies in order
to commit the first scripts, but a lot of the structure is still there, and
is not self-documenting for someone without Spanish language skills. You
may be better off stripping the script down to essentials before adding
your new capability.

The other confusion I had when reading these comes in part from the
fact that Raúl's original scripts were written to be part of a larger
framework that supported his academic work. I removed the
interdependencies in order to commit the first scripts, but a lot of
the structure is still there, and is not self-documenting for someone
without Spanish language skills.
Yes it took me quite a bit of time to parse and is one of the reasone
that i didn't refactor things in a more elagant manner, this was very
much a hack job when i had 20 minutes to spare

Hello, Sorry by my long silence, I'm not sure if  I can help with anything
from the original code, at least to make the scripts totally independent .

Ate. Raul FUENTES