Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [Zenmap] Translations need updating!

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:08:44 -0600

Jie,

Thanks again for your work. I applied your translation in r33882 and
r33883. I also wanted to remind you that we had a couple open questions in
this thread:

1. What format string do you think would best represent a date and time in
a broad range of locales? Current: "%B %d, %Y - %H:%M"
2. What were the strings that were not in zenmap.pot? We may be able to
mark them as translatable in the future.

Dan