Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: NMap Behavior Differences (HTTPS + Ubuntu 10.04LTS & Ubuntu 12.04LTS)

From: Daniel Miller <bonsaiviking () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 08:04:05 -0500

I can replicate the behavior on Ubuntu 12.04 against www.itslearning.com.
I've created pastes with debugging output from 2 versions of Nmap:

* http://pastebin.com/HqFCcYai - Nmap 6.41SVN with -d4
* http://pastebin.com/bCfdqFh3 - Nmap 6.02 with -d3

I also ran a scan without the NSE script immediately followed by openssl
s_client, which was able to connect with no timeout.

Dan