Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap snmp scanning

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2011 10:53:39 +0000

On Tuesday 20 December 2011 15:11:20 you wrote:
On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 3:03 PM, Duarte Silva

<duarte.silva () serializing me>wrote:
Hi Patrik,

didn't know that. Over the weekend I will setup different SNMP
"providers" to
test the original script against and observe what should be the expected
behaviour, because I have been testing against the JVM SNMP monitoring
facility and the old script wasn't working very well (as I come to think
about
it, maybe it was because I was running the script against my own
machine,
localhost).

Thanks for the feedback,
Duarte