Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nmap snmp scanning

From: Duarte Silva <duarte.silva () serializing me>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2011 14:03:50 +0000

Hi Patrik,

didn't know that. Over the weekend I will setup different SNMP "providers" to
test the original script against and observe what should be the expected
behaviour, because I have been testing against the JVM SNMP monitoring
facility and the old script wasn't working very well (as I come to think about
it, maybe it was because I was running the script against my own machine,
localhost).

Thanks for the feedback,
Duarte