Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: backorifice-brute

From: Gorjan Petrovski <mogi57 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2011 02:28:06 +0200

We discussed the initiation of the backorifice-brute script at great
length at the NSE meetings and we decided that it shouldn't run by
default because the backorifice service is far from widespread an it's
going to be even less used in the future. I'd like to point out that
this is the BackOrifice server not the BackOrifice2000, with which the
situation is a little bit different.

Thanks for your remark nevertheless. It is a valid one to say the least.

Gorjan