Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Windows 7

From: Christian Savalas <csavalas () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 00:20:27 -0800

Would this cause the same problem on other Windows 7 machines with the
default virtual wireless adapter enabled?

Christo

On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 9:34 PM, David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com> wrote:
On Thu, Feb 10, 2011 at 02:19:03AM -0800, Christian Savalas wrote:
I attached four files. Two of the files (scanwithfix and
iflistwithfix) are results of iflist and a scan with the fix that Rob
helped me figure out. The other two are the results with both adapters
enabled. Hope it helps, and let me know if I can assist further.