Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Windows 7

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Sat, 5 Mar 2011 18:09:50 -0800

On Sun, Feb 13, 2011 at 02:46:10AM -0800, Christian Savalas wrote:
I should have written this in the last e-mail, but I hadn't tried it
out yet. I can't do a normal scan with this revision with or without
having the virtual adapter disabled:

C:\Users\Anonymous\Desktop\nmap-5.51SVN-dnet-pcap1>nmap google.com

Thanks for these tests. Sorry I haven't replied but I haven't been sure
what to try next. I may have made a mistake with the dnet-pcap1 package
so I prepared a new one. I also added the --route-dst option that will
help us debug.

http://nmap.org/dist/nmap-5.51SVN-dnet-pcap2-win32.zip

Please send the output of these commands:

nmap --iflist
nmap --packet-trace google.com
nmap --packet-trace -Pn google.com
nmap --route-dst google.com