Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: [NSE] Several changes to mssql.lua and SQL Server scripts

From: Chris Woodbury <chris3e3 () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 01:42:24 -0600

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 1:05 AM, Patrik Karlsson <patrik () cqure net> wrote:

On Feb 11, 2011, at 07:51 , Chris Woodbury wrote:

I have a significant set of changes to the NSE's SQL Server
functionality that I would like to propose[...].

Wow! This is some *really* impressive work!

Thanks! I hope you still think so after you've tested it ;)

p.s. I saw the svn update you did on the scripts the other day, and I
made sure to replace all of the nmap.registry.args with
nmap.get_script_args() calls. I'd been using that before, but I didn't
know you could pass it a table with multiple names for a single
argument - that's pretty cool, and certainly eases the headache of
changing argument names.

//Patrik
--
Patrik Karlsson