Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Version display patch

From: Rob Nicholls <robert () robnicholls co uk>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2011 17:29:08 +0000

This is just a personal preference, but could the "Compiled without:" line be omitted if it's otherwise blank?

Rob

On Tue, 8 Feb 2011 11:10:24 -0600, Thomas Buchanan wrote:
Yes, I can confirm that the latest patch compiles and links correctly on
my system.  Here is the output from the resulting nmap binary:

$ NMAPDIR=. ./nmap --version

Nmap version 5.51SVN ( http://nmap.org )
Platform: i686-pc-windows-windows
Compiled with: liblua-5.1.3 openssl-1.0.0a libpcre-7.6 libpcap-4.1.2
libdnet-1.12 ipv6
Compiled without:

Thanks,

Thomas