Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap on Android: stdout/stderr issues

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 16:03:53 -0600

On Fri, Aug 20, 2010 at 12:38:29PM +0200, Vlatko Kosturjak wrote:
BTW I have also tracked down the problem with stderr/stdout. It looks
like a bug when linking libstdc++ library. Dmitry, author of Crystax,
accepted to reopen this bug, so I hope it will be solved soon as he have
stick "high" priority to it.

If someone is interested or know some workaround which we can use in the
meantime while bug is not fixed (or better how to fix this bug quickly),
here's the Trac URL of mentioned issue:
http://www.crystax.net/trac/ticket/1

That's a tricky problem. I can't think of a nice workaround. I wouldn't
want something very intrusive. Maybe something like this would work?

stdout = fdopen(1, "w");

David Fifield