Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Install Bug - nmap-4.85BETA8-setup.exe

From: Craig Humphrey <Craig.Humphrey () chapmantripp com>
Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2009 12:12:37 +1200

Hi Guys,

Slightly off topic... Since SP1, VC et al, have included the "Feature Pack" (Office Ribbon stuff) in the vcredist,
hence the bloat.  I'm still trying to track down the EXE bloat, as others appear to have reported it too.

http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/vcgeneral/thread/1f66c968-6d9b-4051-b320-500025bc9d4d

Later'ish
Craig

[edited quote]