Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Install Bug - nmap-4.85BETA8-setup.exe

From: Liam <liamtr () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:02:27 +1000

Yes... more bloat... hmmm. At least it wasn't as bad as the latest dot
net framework 3.5 redistributable version which currently weighs in at
at hefty 197Mb!

Thanks for keeping me in the loop, i will download the new version
when it's posted.

On another note, the last time i checked Nmap didn't supported proxies
"out of the box"... any chance you are looking at including that
option in the default distro in the near future?

Keep up the good work. Nmap rocks!

Regards,

Liam