Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nselib-bin

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 2008 10:50:03 -0600

On Fri, Sep 05, 2008 at 11:47:51AM +0100, Rob Nicholls wrote:
The attached patch removes the nse_bitlib project (removed using Visual C++
2008 Express Edition). When combined with the other patch I just emailed to
the list, Nmap appears to compile okay and I ran a quick scan using -A and
nothing looked broken (I tested it on my Windows 2000 Server VM too). David
appears to have already updated Nmap.nsi to remove references to the
nselib-bin folder (aside from uninstallation).

Thanks, I applied your patch. I wouldn't apply cleanly because the lines
in the patch didn't have the DOS line endings that nmap.sln has. But it
was simple enough to recreate.

David Fifield