Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: nselib-bin

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 22:52:45 -0700

On Thu, Sep 04, 2008 at 11:55:24PM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
On Wed, Sep 03, 2008 at 12:02:29PM +0100, jah wrote:

mswin32/nmap.sln still refers to nse_bitlib and nselib-bin. It's
probably safest to edit that file with Visual Studio.

Do we have any volunteers to fix this and ensure that all is working
well with Win32 compilation and installation?  I'm currently knee deep
in building the changelog -- there have been more than 300 svn
checkins to /nmap since the last release!  And there are probably
hundreds more in /zenmap, /nbase, and /nsock.

Cheers,
-F