Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Can't build NMAP 4.60 on opensuse 10.3

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 15:35:23 -0700

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 11:07:34AM -0600, David Fifield wrote:
On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:24:42AM -0700, Aaron Leininger wrote:

Thanks for noticing. I changed --without-nmapfe to --without-zenmap in
Subversion so it should be up on the web before long. There are a lot of
otehr references to NmapFE that I or someone else will have to take care
of later.

I went through and changed all the other obsolete NmapFE references in
the book and have uploaded the new version of the install guide, etc.
I also made a few other small changes, like adding a screenshot to
http://nmap.org/book/zenmap.html .

Cheers,
-F