Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Can?t build NMAP 4.60 on opensuse 10.3

From: David Fifield <david () bamsoftware com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:07:34 -0600

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 09:24:42AM -0700, Aaron Leininger wrote:
I am copying this to the dev list as I noticed that --without nmap-fe
is still listed on that page and should be updated to show the
--without zenmap directive, as I believe (anyone on the list, feel
free to correct me if I am wrong) that nmap-fe has been retired in
favor of zenmap as a GUI.

Thanks for noticing. I changed --without-nmapfe to --without-zenmap in
Subversion so it should be up on the web before long. There are a lot of
otehr references to NmapFE that I or someone else will have to take care
of later.

David Fifield