Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap public source repository now available!

From: Fyodor <fyodor () insecure org>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 10:58:21 -0800

On Wed, Dec 20, 2006 at 11:27:17AM -0600, William McVey wrote:
On Wed, 2006-12-20 at 01:27 -0800, Fyodor wrote:

Could I recommend/request that in addition to the main trunk, the
branches and tags hierarchies (assuming you have them) also be
accessible through SVN? It'd be especially useful to be able to do
something like:

      svn ls svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap/tags

to see the list of all official releases. Ditto for the development
branches that might be going on.

There aren't any tags or branches right now.  I do hope to set some
branches up in /nmap-exp (which doesn't yet exist either) for
developers as they become necessary.

Cheers,
-F