Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Nmap public source repository now available!

From: Kris Katterjohn <katterjohn () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 12:15:46 -0600

Fyodor wrote:
Hello everyone,

Thanks for your feedback about a public SVN repository.  It was a
bunch of work to set up due both to my security paranoia and all sorts
of SVN bugs (I ended up having to edit the 3GB SVN dump file by hand
before it would load properly).  Argh!  The good news is that it seems
to be working now.  So from now on, you won't have to wait for new
releases or apply patches manually to try the latest changes.  The
command to check out nmap, nsock, and nbase is:

svn co svn://svn.insecure.org/nmap

Sweeeet!

-Kris