Nmap Development mailing list archives

Re: Compiling Nmap 4.20ALPHA5 on windows xp with VS .net 2005

From: kx <kxmail () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 10:50:18 -0400

That line is from nmap.rc, which I believe is used in MFC to do things
like give nmap.exe its own icon.

I don't have the commercial VS to test, but my VS Express setup is how
microsoft tells you to set it up.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/express/visualc/usingpsdk/

I listen to microsoft, and it makes things work. Scary.  It would be
ironic if the free version has better support than the pay version.

I am leaving town for a week and don't have time to find good fix.

Cheers,
  kx