Nmap Development mailing list archives

RE: Compiling Nmap 4.20ALPHA5 on windows xp with VS .net 2005

From: "Sina Bahram" <sbahram () nc rr com>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 23:44:56 -0400

Hi kx,

Thanks for the info:

I'm running the commercial version of visual studio. Team suite, actually.

Does that change things any?

As for the platform SDK, I have not installed the platform SDK, other than
the one that came with visual studio, and there appear to be no updates for
it, so what exactly are you talking about on that front?

I notice you pointed to your 2003 platform SDK directory, but that's surely
not a dependancy of nmap, so what am I missing here?

Take care,
Sina