nanog mailing list archives

Re: Best TAC Services from Equipment Vendors

From: Pascal Masha <pascalmasha () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2024 21:40:38 +0300

For us this has been the experience to a point where 100s of nodes( from
vendor x) had to be swapped out because no one had the patience anymore…

On Wed, 6 Mar 2024 at 21:29, <sronan () ronan-online com> wrote:

Interesting, this has never been my experience even with Cisco or Juniper,
have always been able to escalate quickly to engineering. I wonder if it
was related to the size of my accounts.

Shane