nanog mailing list archives

Re: maximum ipv4 bgp prefix length of /24 ?

From: Valerie Wittkop <vwittkop () nanog org>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 13:41:52 -0400

There is one person that reviews the moderation queue of the NANOG list. My morning was rather hectic, and I didn’t get
to the queue until just before 12:30 EDT today.

Apologies to all for the delay in the messages of this thread. Please note  I try to check the queue a few times
throughout the day, and one last time again before I shut down for the night.

Valerie Wittkop
Program Director
vwittkop () nanog org | +1 734-730-0225 (mobile) | www.nanog.org
NANOG | 305 E. Eisenhower Pkwy, Suite 100 | Ann Arbor, MI 48108, USA
ASN 19230