nanog mailing list archives

Re: maximum ipv4 bgp prefix length of /24 ?

From: Mike Lyon <mike.lyon () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2023 10:14:28 -0700

Cogent can go fuck themselves. They deserve no charity from Mr. Leber (or anyone else, for that matter).

Cogent was the basis for multiple peering wars over the last 20+ years because of their greediness.

Cogent illegally scraped ARIN’s records for contact information for their sales teams.

Cogent sales reps are the scum of the earth and use relentless sales tactics.

I refuse to use their services, even they gave it to me free, and ive told them that.

Cogent can eat a dick.

-Mike