nanog mailing list archives

Re: Frontier Dark Fiber

From: Mike <mike+lists () yourtownonline com>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 03:08:30 -0700

Yes; There was absolutely some outright fraud here. Fraud, that even when pointed out exactly to the FCC staffers handling this, was simply ignored. This fraud claims in the rural parts of mendocino county, where I have operated for 20 years, claims there is 'competitive fiber' within 500' of some of the CO's I would _die_ to have fiber access in, and which has never ever been possible. The fscking game playing here is unbelievable. ATT, how far you have fallen...and taking down America with you.