nanog mailing list archives

Re: SRv6

From: Greg Shepherd <gjshep () gmail com>
Date: Mon, 21 Sep 2020 15:06:08 -0700

Call me old, but I miss the days when this thread was still on the SRv6 rails. Can we get back the proper bashing to
match this thread title?

-Shep

On Sep 21, 2020, at 13:54, James Bensley <jwbensley+nanog () gmail com> wrote:

On 19 September 2020 03:23:15 BST, Randy Bush <randy () psg com> wrote:
Information can be in plaintext and private

Three can keep a secret, if two of them are dead.  -- franklin

i know you truely believe the tunnel k00laid.  the security
community does not.

Hi Randy,

I'm not sure what you're saying here, I never said MPLS VPNs are secure, only private. I hope others recognise that
they are different concepts.

Cheers,
James.