nanog mailing list archives

Re: Ipv6 help

From: surfer <surfer () mauigateway com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2020 10:06:31 -1000

On 8/26/20 9:28 AM, Tony Wicks wrote:
They're the worst service company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with, the arrogance and attitude of we are big, you
are small we don't care about your customers was infuriating. Never have I seen a single call related to their opposition where
as PSN accounted for about 10-20% of helpdesk calls. I don't understand why its seemingly impossible for them to implement ipv6
as almost everything I have deployed with CGN is dual stack V6.