nanog mailing list archives

Re: RPKI publication

From: Michael Gehrmann <mgehrmann () atlassian com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 09:45:21 +1100

Hi Jeff,

I've worked on getting routinator installed via ansible recently and had
some success. Seems to be the most actively supported/developed rpki I have
seen out of the 3 options.

https://bitbucket.org/mjgehrmann/ansible-role-routinator

Regards
--
MiCHAEL

On Sat, 24 Nov 2018 at 12:52, Jeff McAdams <jeffm () iglou com> wrote:

On Fri, November 23, 2018 18:20, Christopher Morrow wrote:
On Fri, Nov 23, 2018 at 6:12 PM Jeff McAdams <jeffm () iglou com> wrote:
On November 23, 2018 4:48:14 PM EST, Christopher Morrow <