nanog mailing list archives

Re: Whats' a good product for a high-density Wireless network setup?

From: Rafael Possamai <rafael () gav ufsc br>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 08:49:40 -0500

That's interesting, I will take a look. Thanks!

On Sat, Jun 20, 2015 at 7:40 AM, Marco Teixeira <admin () marcoteixeira com>
wrote:

Rafael,
At some scales, the WiFi standard alone will not cut it... Research on
MERUNETWORKS virtual cell tecnology. I have done a trial with them. All the
others are far behind on density. Check their case studies.